Saturday, May 8, 2010

For My Mom



My Mom is one of four girls, an identical twin, and a mother to nine children. She is also a wife, teacher and an artist. But mostly she is my best friend.

She has taught me how to cry, how to stand strong, how to cook, sew, and soak in all creation.



She is a living example to me on how to have a real, gut check, kind of relationship with GOD, JESUS and the HOLY SPIRIT! She knows GRACE first hand.

Four of the nine children have already gone HOME, three of these I never had the chance to meet, but I know them through my Mom, she carries all of us with her everyday.

The lessons l have learned from my mother are too numerous to count. The words spoken through her are life changing and life giving. No, she was not always perfect, but she knew GRACE and she taught GRACE and she lives GRACE.



But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. 1Corinthians 15:10




Thank you Mom, for teaching me GRACE and how to be a momma!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

All my love, Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a word of encouragement...I truly consider it a blessing that you have spent the time reading my scribbles in the sand.