Monday, July 26, 2010

A Guided Life



"I am your Lord. Lord of your lives, Controller of your days, your present and your future. Leave all plans to ME. Only act as I bid you. You have entered now, both of you, upon the God-guided life. Think what that means. God-taught, God-guided. Is anything too wonderful for such a life? Do you begin to see how wonderful life with Me can be? Do you see that no evil can befall you?" --God Calling

Still in the midst of packing, but receiving encouragement in the most wonderful of ways!!


Blessings to you all!


Pictures of a recent sunset here...

1 comment:

  1. What a great devotional to share. I haven't read "God Calling", but love praying through "Jesus Calling". Thanks for keeping me company last week at Faiht Barista.. Hope your packing goes well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a word of encouragement...I truly consider it a blessing that you have spent the time reading my scribbles in the sand.