Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Begining of an Adventure

Well, here goes, my first blog attempt! I am doing this as a spiritual discipline, like journaling but on a computer :) Hence the title of the blog..Transforming Texan...

I am a native, generational Texan who is moving to Minnesota....talk about a spiritual journey!

So, this move has sparked a desire to write about the changes, challenges, blessings and down right miracles that are occurring and will occur... so please stay tuned.

I do not consider myself a writer, so this is a stretch for me; but aren't most spiritual journeys? Stretching is how we learn, heal and eventually grow into more of who God wants us to become.

Please enjoy and maybe, just maybe, you will join me in my strecthing exercises and grow a little with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a word of encouragement...I truly consider it a blessing that you have spent the time reading my scribbles in the sand.